RS Development Group specializes in providing Technology Consulting and Concierge Mac Support for companies and individuals.
Technology Consulting Practice:
We specialize in augmenting your in-house staff with our technical and marketing expertise.
- Competitive Analysis - Hands-on technical evaluation of existing products
- Technology Assessment - Top-to-bottom analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and tactics for entering, expanding, or defending your market position
- Market Entry / Market Development - "Go To Market" strategies and tactics for mobile applications, Software-as-a-Service, and physical product lines
- Mobile Applications (iOS & Web)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Home Automation
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Solutions
Concierge Mac Support:
Innovative technical support, personalized training, and custom service for Apple computer products and services in your home or office via a flat-rate pro-active services agreement.
Receive the assistance you need for planning, installing, upgrading, or enhancing your personal computing skills for all Mac computers and iOS devices.
Supported devices include:
- Laptop and Notebook Computers (Macbook and Macbook Pro)
- Desktop Conputers (iMac, Mac Mini, and Mac Pro)
- Mobile phones (iPhones)
- Tablets (iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro)
- Wearable Technology (Apple Watch)
- Peripherals (Wireless LAN, Network Attached Storage (NAS), Scanner, Printer)
- Onsite - Unlimited Home or Office visits as needed
- Telephone - Live consultation
- Remote Support - With your permission
- Implementation of comprehensive backup, archiving, and emergency restoral procedures for all data
- Wired/Wireless network optimization - Improved coverage, elimination of dead zones, optimal connectivity
- Real-world Home Automation for lighting, Entertainment (AV, Streaming, Music), Security (Sensors/monitoring)
- Paperless - Scanning, Organizing, and working with document images
- Privacy and Security - Audit of Processes, Passwords, and Procedures
Personal / Executive Training:
- Advanced application training
- Task Management - "Getting Things Done" (GTD) methodology online/offline implementation
- Automation - Streamline repetitive tasks using software apps, tools, and workflow techniques
- Market training - social media, web marketing, emerging technologies